One of the big improvements we made from the original Summit with the Summit+ is the ability to vaporize concentrates. We've noticed that there isn't much information in the manual about this, this article will guide you if you need assistance.
It's important to note that many concentrates will be effectively vaporized as low-temp concentrate vaping at the highest temperature setting. However, we want to provide an ideal experience for all types of users, so we have developed a boost feature to reach higher temperatures for effective concentrate vaping.
1. Place a concentrate pad at the bottom of the chamber as shown. This specially designed pad will protect your vaporizer from the melted concentrates and allow them to be fully vaporized.
2. Place your material on the concentrate pad and close the chamber.
If you want to go low-temp, it's ready to use at the highest temperature setting. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
3. Download the Vapium app from the app store if you have not already. Then, connect your Summit+ to the app using the Connect feature in the app.
4. Run the device at the highest temperature setting, either through the device buttons or the app. Once the LED turns from blue to green, press the Boost button on the app. The green LED will start flashing to indicate activation.
5. Your concentrates will now be effectively vaporized.